01 - 08 tracks - $180
09 - 16 tracks - $240
17 - 32 tracks - $280
33 - 64 tracks - $300
65 - 200 tracks - $330
- Deduct $70 when no vocal.
- Manual Pitch and Rhythmic Correction. (Up to 5 tracks)
- $10 per additional track.
- Expert Editing by a professional musician.
- Drum Replacements
- Unlimited Revisions
- Four Mix passes:
Main, Vocal Up, Vocal Down, Instrumental, A Cappella Pass, TV Mix…
$20 per additional mix pass.
- I have my own mixing suite, so there are no studio hours to pay for.
- Clean/Radio Edit version - $75
- All of the Session Stems - $40
- Track replacement from a midi file - $30
- Creating a comp - $50
- Songs over 6 minutes - $40 per additional minute.
- Volume Discounts
10% off when booking 5+ songs at a time.
- Basic maximizing is included. Mastering is available at $30/song.
- Track replacement by live musicians or expert programming is available.
- Payment to be received in full prior to commencement.
- Full Refund
You don't have to pay for a mix that you don't like.
- Paypal, Venmo, Stripe, and checks by mail are accepted.
Generally speaking you should allot more of your budget for mixing than for recording. It's that important. You’ve put your heart, soul, and money into your work. A great mix is artful, musical, and balanced. It should sound like a record.